Formed in 2001 CASA Safety Training Services Ltd provides a comprehensive health and safety consultancy service together with health and safety training courses either directly or via one of our training 'partners' covering a wide range of topics.
Our health and safety consultancy services include the following, all of which is provided by a fully qualified and experienced Chartered Health and Safety Practitioner (Chartered Fellow of the Institution of Occupational Safety and Health).
- Telephone Advisory Support Service (TASS)
- Act as the ‘Competent Assistance’ under MHSW Regulations
- Site or Premises Safety Inspections
- Premises/Office Fire Risk Assessment and report
- Development or assistance with Risk Assessments, including COSHH, Manual Handling, Display Screen Equipment & Work Stations
- Accident Investigation and Report
- CDM Duty Holder support – (any duty holder)
- Support at client/contractor meetings
- Development, Preparation or Review of Health and Safety Policies and safety management systems and procedures
- Assistance with completion of PQQ’s
- Construction health and safety, and construction industry best practice information
- Assistance with Environmental Site Waste Management Plans
We also provide an extensive range of health and safety training courses for Managers, Supervisors and Employees covering essential skills and health and safety. See our Courses List for more details.